She is such a cutie isn't she. We are lucky aunties. What a cute post Lisa and I love your Halloween background. I got to go up and sit with michelle in her hospital room. We took some pictures of us together in hospital gowns on her bed. It was kinda funny. Love you and I'll see you soon. xxoo
I'm so glad Emily has such an awesome Aunt who loves her so much. This picture is precious just like Miss Emily herself. Thanks for creating and posting it. Love you Lisa!
She is such a cutie isn't she. We are lucky aunties. What a cute post Lisa and I love your Halloween background. I got to go up and sit with michelle in her hospital room. We took some pictures of us together in hospital gowns on her bed. It was kinda funny. Love you and I'll see you soon. xxoo
ReplyDeletecute, lisa! you're such an adorable aunt.
ReplyDeletei love you mucho much.
I'm so glad Emily has such an awesome Aunt who loves her so much. This picture is precious just like Miss Emily herself. Thanks for creating and posting it. Love you Lisa!
ReplyDeleteEmily is so beautiful. What a sweet girl she is! Lis, you did an awesome job! What a great auntie you are! Love you!
ReplyDelete