Wow! Looks like you had a blast! Love the red dress and the war paint! You're going to have so much fun on your cruise!
Great pictures! I love to watch you dance because you are not only good but you enjoy it so much. Awesome!
It was so fun to finally see you dance. You wiggle your hips and smile so beautifully. I was so proud to point you out and cheer you on. Way to go Lis! xoxo - Amy
Wow! Looks like you had a blast! Love the red dress and the war paint! You're going to have so much fun on your cruise!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love to watch you dance because you are not only good but you enjoy it so much. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to finally see you dance. You wiggle your hips and smile so beautifully. I was so proud to point you out and cheer you on. Way to go Lis! xoxo - Amy
ReplyDelete