You have been an aunt since you were 8 years old. . . I guess Emma and Abbie are the little sisters you never had. It has worked out pretty well for the "auntie" and the nieces.Love you all!
we've loved having you in utah! come back soon, pretty please.xxxooo.
SO CUTE! The girls still want to know when you're coming back (so do I). Sure love you Lisa!
Lisa you make a fun blog love mom and dad
You have been an aunt since you were 8 years old. . . I guess Emma and Abbie are the little sisters you never had. It has worked out pretty well for the "auntie" and the nieces.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
we've loved having you in utah! come back soon, pretty please.
ReplyDeletexxxooo.
SO CUTE! The girls still want to know when you're coming back (so do I). Sure love you Lisa!
ReplyDeleteLisa you make a fun blog love mom and dad
ReplyDelete