Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Best Day of "Lisa's Life"

No pictures with this post, but I'm so excited I just want to shout it to the world!!! I found out today that I was accepted onto a team that is currently ranked second in the nation!!! (sorry there are a lot of exclamation points...it's what I'm feeling) Thanks for the calls and comments I've already received...I love you all!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Nice work Lisa. Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, You have such talent! So fun to see your posts about singing with All Northwest and now this. You are wonderful. Love you!!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! That is such exciting news. We are thrilled for you.

    Love you so much! Can't wait to hear ALL the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa! We love you and are so proud of you and extremely excited! Good luck...of course you'll do great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go sis! Enjoy every minute of it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you honey...and we are so pleased with you and for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly Awesome! just like my incredibly awesome sister! Love you! Dance your Heart out!

    ReplyDelete