Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All NorthWest

This last weekend was All NorthWest. It was hard, and my throat was sore from all the singing but it was completely worth it! I made a bunch of new friends and got to have a once (or twice for some) in a lifetime experience.




4 comments:

  1. Mom told me just a little about this great experience Lisa. What a cool thing that you got to do. Brian has talked about this many times and I know that he really enjoyed doing it. You are so beautiful AND talented. Lucky you! Lucky us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive, a current post. We are so pleased that you had this awesome experience and that you made it safely to Washington and back home again. I agree with Kelly, you are so beautiful AND talented!
    Love you, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a great time. Love you Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of great memories from All North West! I'm so glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete