Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Beggin you for "Mercy"

This last weekend we had a competition in Provo. These are some pictures that dad took in one of my favorite routines. The dance is cha-cha and the song is Mercy by Duffy. I would also like to "beg for mercy" and say I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time.











4 comments:

  1. as uncle jesse would say ... "have mercy!"

    you look beautiful. SO sad we didn't get to see you this last weekend. love you, lisa!

    p.s. are you too young for a uncle jesse reference? have mercy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...I LOVE Uncle Jesse references!!! I used to watch full house 24/7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So whens the next performance up here? I don't think I've seen this routine. Looks fun!
    Di I mention your Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad and I loved watching all 4 of your rountines. The costumes were beautiful and the dancing was amazing! We are your biggest fans. Go Extreme!

    ReplyDelete